Easy Guide To Using The WAEC Mobile Result Checker Application
I’ve got a lot of questions from my fans who are puzzled about how their can go about using the WAEC Mobile Result Checker for checking results. So, I decides writing this Nairapals article to give you an easy guide on how you can use the app.
I will strongly recommend you utilize the WAEC Mobile Result Checker for checking your results the next time you want to do so.
My recommendation is not without variation, based on some of the features (I’ll list out the features shortly) of the App which makes me think it’s preferable to the online checker.
Features Of The WAEC Mobile Result Checker
- First and foremost, using The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Result Checker, you enjoy the flexibility of having you Results sent to you via email upon checking your results.
- The WAEC Result Checking Application currently support four Countries, included are Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra-Leone and The Gambia
- The WAEC result checker application is the original platform that enables both candidates of the School based and Private Candidates of WAEC examinations check their results easily.
- Results available on the application are as authentic as the ones on the various result checking websites for the participating countries mentioned above.
- By downloading the WAEC result checker application, you can check both May/June and November/December exams from 1991 to present.
Having known what you stand to benefit from The WAEC Mobile Results Checking Application, Let’s see how you can go about using the app.
Before proceeding, you must have had your Scratch Card at hand since you cannot check WAEC result without scratch card.
How To Use The WAEC Mobile Results Checking App
1Download The WAEC Mobile Result Checker App From Google PlayStore. You have to get the App Downloaded from the App Store to your Mobile Device.
You can Download the App from Google PlayStore.
2Have the App Installed On Your Protected Mobile Device
3Launch The Application And Select Your Country of Origin
After installation, launch the application and choose your Country where you took the exam.
4Enter Your Examination Details In The Appropriate Box. At this point you just have to fill in your examination details into the appropriate box.
5Enter Scratch Card Details And Your Email Address. As I’ve said earlier, you must have had your Scratch Card at hand since you cannot check WAEC result without the scratch card.
You fill in your Scratch Card Details:
6Clicking On Submit To Have Your Results Displayed To You. Having fill in the required information on the App including your Email address – Click Submit and wait for a pop up screen message containing your information and the result.
The one unique feature of The WAEC Mobile Result Checking App is that as soon as your result is display to you, the system will be prompt to send an exert copy of the result to the Email address you provided.
Are you having any issue with the App that this article doesn’t address? Do Speak Your Mind Using the Comment Box Below.